Mobile Internet Bundle PrePaid 50MB
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Mobile Internet Bundle for Pre-Paid 50MB, (hereinafter referred to as “the Bundle”) being provided to Melita pre-paid customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this Bundle, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. The Bundle shall commence on the 1st July 2011.
2. Subscription to this Bundle is available to all new or existing Melita Customers.
3. To benefit from this Bundle the Customer shall send an SMS on 16850 and €0.50c will be deducted from the Customer’s credit and whilst in Malta he will be eligible to 50MB data usage on that same day*. The Bundle expires at 23:59:59 hrs of the same day the SMS is sent. Usage exceeding 50MB and any roaming will be charged at the standard tariff rates.
4. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s pre-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, with the Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions, and with any other relevant terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
5. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
*NB – As of 15th May 2012 Customer will be eligible to 50MB data usage every day. Every calendar day from when the Customer starts benefitting from the Bundle €0.50c will be deducted. Should the Customer not want the data bundle to be renewed every day he may send an SMS on 16852.