If I am a prepaid customer how can I recharge my account?
There are two ways of topping up:
1. By purchasing a prepaid scratch card and following the instructions on the back of it you can find either of the following instructions:
Topping-up instructions for melita customers
1. Gently scratch off the panel below to reveal your hidden top-up number.
2. Enter *125* followed by the hidden top-up number you revealed and #.
(eg. *125* 1234567891011#)
3. Press the call or send button.
4. You will receive an sms to confirm your top up.
1. Dial 125 from the mobile phone that you wish to top up and follow the voice prompts.
Recharging instructions for melita customers
1. Gently scratch off the panel to reveal your prepaid top up number.
2. Dial 125 from the mobile phone you wish to recharge.
3. Follow the voice prompts and enter the number requested.
4. Wait until you receive a voice confirmation of the successful recharge.
5. Keep this card until your next recharge.
How do I check how much credit I have left?
As a prepaid (top up) subscriber you can check your balance by dialing *121# and press send