As a BI Quality Assurance Analyst you will support crucial analytics in Melita. You will join a dynamic team that builds reports, dashboards and analytic solutions.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience validating data transformations using SQL queries
- Testing BI Applications including testing of database tables and front end analytics
- Develop complex queries using SQL & automating test cases
- Demonstrable testing experience working in a ‘Data Warehousing’ environment (focused on Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouse and Data Marts)
- Exposure across a range of testing types such as system integration, regression, performance and user acceptance testing
- Excellent data analysis and debugging skills
- Familiarity with ETL tools used to transform data
- Significant expertise using MS Excel
- Hands on experience with PowerBI, SSIS, SSAS a plus
- Understanding of BI & DW design principles, methodologies & techniques
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Working with internal users in a requirements analysis role
- Manage multiple priorities, assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective team player
Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Closing Date: 15th January 2019