The Voice Systems Engineer within the Core Networks team will be responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of the fixed and mobile telephony equipment within Melita’s technical operations centre. This highly technical role is focused on delivering Melita’s fixed and mobile telephony services in a consistent and reliable manner. You will be given an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, specialised and constantly changing environment, where you will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy.
Qualifications, Specific Skills & Experience required for the role:
• A Degree in a telecommunications related field.
• At least two years of experience working in a telecommunications (or related) environment, however graduates are welcome to apply.
• Industry-standard certifications such as CCNA/CCNP.
• Experience in IP networking.
• Proficiency in Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems including scripting.
• Knowledge of SIP and SS7.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results.
• A good command of the English language.
At Melita Ltd, we know that our success depends entirely on our work-force. For this reason we make sure that the Melita team remains diverse, dynamic and free to grow and develop.
If you would like to apply for this role, kindly fill in the below application form.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
Closing Date: 30th July 2017