The selected candidate will be reporting to the Customer Experience Design Manager in our Contact Centre Department. S/he will be dealing with various points within Melita to ascertain that information is passed efficiently and correctly to all customer facing touch points, in line with the company strategy.
• Analysing and suggesting improvements in the customer journey processes, whilst assuring the successful delivery of these outputs
• Proposing improvements to drive operational efficiency and customer experience and improved customer journey strategy
• Updating and improving content in Help Centre and self-care based on customer and internal feedback
• Monitoring customer feedback channels such as the Nice Reply tool
• Suggesting changes to ensure ‘Continuous Improvement’ at all levels while providing constructive input to all customer communication processes
• Being responsible for improving the customer experience and understanding root causes from beginning to end of the customer journey
• Fully considering the customer perspective on every project and initiative, ensuring that we’re building an exceptional customer experience
• Proactively identifying customer issues and proposing initiatives through an internal change management process
• Setting measurable customer experience objectives across the business and suggesting ways to achieve these objectives
• Analysing and creating multimedia content in order to easily present company procedures for customers and employees to understand.
• Being responsible to update and suggest changes in various company digital platforms such as Knowledge Center/ Help Center
The ideal candidate should:
• Have at least two years’ experience in dealing effectively with customers
• Be knowledgeable of Company processes
• Excellent problem solving, researching and documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A Can-Do attitude and a positive personality
• Must be able to identify and provide ideas for improvements that are related to providing our customer with an exceptional level of service
• Be able to multitask and prioritize work tasks
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Closing Date: 17th February 2019