Responsible for coordinating call centre operations and providing up to date statistical analysis of service levels, resourcing and capacity. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Contact Centre Manager, providing guidance on scheduling, training, service level agreements and Call Centre Operations.
• Real Time Monitoring of service levels across a variety of queues, proactively understanding any issues that will effect Service Levels throughout the day and report to Contact Centre Manager.
• Responsible for updating Outages and IVR.
• Monitors Staffing levels, absence and overtime requirements.
• Responsible for reviewing contact centre capacity and understand areas of deficiency.
• Creates reports for sites weekly performance, reviews calls received, schedules service, and assigns to appropriate staff or teams for action if unable to resolve.
• Monitors status of all active requests, revises priority status as needed; follows up on all service requests to ensure customer satisfaction; coordinates and confers with assigned staff on progress and changes in schedule / status.
• Coordinates daily operation, back up strategies, coordinates action plans to deliver expected Service Level.
• Analyses data and proposes improvements to understand contact reasons, coordinate activities across departments to achieve Customer Experience targets.
• Communication and coordination with other departments within a company, planning activities with possible impact on Customer Service operation.
• Gathers and analyses performance data and prepares reports for management regarding Call Centre activities, trends, problem areas and training needs.
• Must have excellent skills in data collating, analysing and reporting.
• Considerable knowledge of Call Centre / Help Desk operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of the maintenance of data processing equipment.
• Knowledge of the operating requirements and capabilities of peripheral equipment.
• Excellent skills in customer service and communications.
• Ability to translate technical information and concepts into everyday terms.
At Melita Ltd. we know that our success depends entirely on our work-force. For this reason we make sure that the Melita team remains diverse, dynamic and free to grow and develop.
If you would like to apply for this role, kindly fill in the below application form.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
Closing Date: 6th January 2019