The Radio Network Technician will be responsible for providing maintenance on all aspects of Melita Mobile’s 3G & 4.5G Radio network, which includes standby duties, troubleshooting and works on new and existing Radio Base Stations.
• Troubleshooting on Melita’s Radio Base Stations.
• Configuration and setting of equipment.
• Installation of mobile RBS sites.
• Performing tests and measurements on the 3G & 4G network.
• Performing standby duties.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
• Technician level qualification such as HTD, Wireman License A/B, MCAST Certification or equivalent.
• Be a dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work under pressure and to a flexible schedule when the need arises
• Be able and willing to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
• Possess a valid driving license.
• Have good computer skills and familiar with Microsoft and/or Solaris based systems.
• Experience in rope access would be considered an asset.
• Experience in similar positions would be considered an asset.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Closing Date: 20th January 2019