You will be responsible for assisting the Telesales Manager with the day-to-day activities in managing a team of dynamic and motivated individuals to achieve the Company’s standards and objectives.
In this role you will be required to lead, coach and train staff on products and services through one-on-one coaching/mentoring to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates.
S/he will also be assisting the Telesales Manager in interviewing potential candidates.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have previous sales experience managing a highly energized and diverse sales team.
• Have excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and team building skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Have a good knowledge of Telesales principles and procedures
• Provides motivation to the team through individual contact, goal setting, daily meetings, and recommendation of incentive plans
• Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance
• Ensures that established department goals, targets and KPIs are reached.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
We welcome applications from everyone, and have a commitment to helping our employees grow through continuous training and on-the-job development.
Closing Date: 30th January 2019