Credit Bank Transfer Form

If your account has been terminated and you need to get a refund, all you need to do is fill in the form and send it to our customer care team with a copy of the ID card.

To be eligible for the refund

  • The account must be terminated
  • All equipment has been returned
  • All invoices have been settled
  • All invoices are issued including the last invoice after termination