The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the 30Mbps for €30 (“the Bundle”) being provided by Melita plc and Melita Mobile Ltd (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Bundle is being offered from the 19th November 2012 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. This Bundle is available to (a) Existing Melita Customers subscribed to internet packages of 7Mbps (M Lite) and 15Mbps (M); (b) Existing Melita Customers who are subscribed to a standard pre-paid mobile telephony service , excluding Customers subscribed to the Total Control tariff plans, and (c) New Melita Customers (“the Customers”), who subscribe to the Fibre Power 30Mbps together with a hybrid pre-paid mobile telephony (Total Control Pack)during the dates stipulated in Clause 1 and for a minimum initial term of 24 months (”Initial Term”) from the date of signature of these terms and conditions.
Customers who are subscribed to the 3P Mobile Loyalty or Renewal Offer and the Freedom Pack are also eligible to subscribe to this Bundle provided however, that such Customers cannot migrate the 3P Mobile Loyalty or Renewal Offer and the Freedom Pack to the Bundle.
3. A Customer subscribing to this Bundle shall, for the monthly price of €30 avail from the following:
a) A hybrid pre-paid mobile telephony plan (Total Control Pack ) having €10 credited monthly to the Customer’s mobile account for the duration of the subscription. In case of Customers who have ported in their mobile numbers, eligibility for the Tariff shall start when the porting is successful. For other Customers, eligibility for the Tariff will start when their account is successfully activated.
Customers shall benefit from:
i. Free calls to Melita fixed lines and Melita mobile numbers;
ii. 100MB free data per month assigned on the 15th of every month;
iii. A handset, subject to availability. The model of the handset is subject to availability, may vary from time to time and is to be determined at the sole discretion of Melita. The handset offered cannot be exchanged for cash or credit;
Customers subscribed to the Tariff shall not be eligible to any other prepaid offer or promotion unless expressly stated by Melita. Any benefit, offer or promotion assigned to the Customer prior to subscribing to the Tariff shall be lost by the Customer upon subscription to this Tariff.
Customers on this Tariff may avail themselves of the SMS Bundles but cannot avail themselves of the Data Bundles.
b) A fibre powered internet connection of 30Mbps which includes:
i. Up to 30Mbps download speed;
ii. Up to 1.5Mbps upload speed;
iii. Unlimited downloads subject to the Fair Usage Policy as stipulated in Clause 6;
iv. Five (5) email accounts with 100Mb per mailbox; and
v. Free email scanning for viruses and spam protection.
4. In order for Customers to benefit from this Bundle all services have to be registered under one account.
5. The Fibre Power 30Mbps Hybrid Pack subscriptions shall be subject to an installation fee of €20, which is at the Customer’s sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
6. This Bundle is subject to the Traffic Management Policy. This must be read in conjunction with Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Bundle is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
7. Customers subscribing to this Bundle can opt to terminate the service by giving Melita at least thirty (30) day notice in writing prior to the expiry of the 24 Month Term, expressing their intention to terminate the service/s. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates any or both of the services within the Bundle, onto a different service or tariff plan prior to the end of the 24 Month Term he, shall be liable to:
(i) refund Melita the discount given from the commencement of the 24 Month Term up to the date of termination;
(ii) pay Melita the retail price of the handset provided to him with this Bundle and
(iii) all outstanding amounts shown on his account..
8. If not terminated in terms of clause 7 above, the service/s shall remain valid until the Customer exercises his/her right to terminate by following the procedure in Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions.
9. Customers subscribing to this Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with: (i) Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions (ii) the Internet and Mobile Conditions of Service; and (iii) the Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions, copies of which are available on Melita’s website – 18.104.22.168/melita.com/.
10. In case of subscription to this Bundle by distance means, the Customer may cancel this subscription without incurring penalty and without giving any reason by giving a notice of cancellation within 14 days from the date hereunder. It is advisable to keep some evidence of having given your notice of cancellation. Charges for services incurred up to the date of cancellation shall be legally due and collectible. In the case of sale of mobile services with a handset/device, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that he renounces to his right to cancel the sale of the handset/device in case of use.
11. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If the Customer does not accept any such amendments, the Customer has the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.