Melita Sports Competition
Customers subscribed to Melita Premium Sports package are eligible to participate in the Melita Sports Competition (“Competition”).
By participating in the Competition, entrants automatically agree to the terms and conditions hereunder:
- This competition is owned and operated by Melita.
- This is open only for Customers who are subscribed to the Melita Premium Sports package and shall continue to do so until 31st October 2021.
- This Competition shall run between 13th September 2021 and 31st October 2021.
- Melita Premium Sports subscribers shall “Like” Melita’s Facebook page and “Follow” Melita’s Instagram page in order to participate in this Competition.
- Employees of Melita and their family members may not participate in this Competition.
- Winner will get a UEFA Champions League football signed by Julio Cesar
- Winner will be picked at random and contacted via phone call by Melita between 1st November and 5th November 2021. Should the winner not collect the prize within seven (7) days he shall forfeit his prize and another winner is chosen.
- Melita reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by third parties.
- Melita reserves the right to stop participation in the case of deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this competition.
- By participating in this competition, you are consenting to the processing of personal data by Melita in accordance with its Data Protection Notice which is in conformity with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Winners agree to have their name used and participate in interviews and photoshoots in relation to the prize. Winners grant Melita the exclusive permission to use their names, interviews and photographs, either wholly or in part, and to publish such material on Melita’s website or other public medium including but not limited to social media, artwork, printed media, and news portals.
- Melita reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, the Competition at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the Melita website (melita.com).
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Prize is not transferable.