Terms and Conditions / Competitions
By participating in the Competition, entrants automatically agree to the terms and conditions hereunder:
- This competition is owned and operated by Melita Limited (“Melita”).
- This is open only to legal residents in Malta and Gozo who have a Facebook account. Employees of Melita and their family members may not participate in this Competition.
- In order to participate in the Competition all you need to do is follow the instructions available on the post on our Facebook page.
- The prize shall be as described in the post on our Facebook page.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Melita reserves the right to stop participation in the case of deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this competition.
- By participating in this competition you are consenting to the processing of personal data by Melita in accordance with its Data Protection Notice which is in conformity with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Melita reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, the competition at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the Melita website (melita.com).
- Melita reserves the right to remove any comments or material deemed offensive.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. Should the winner not collect the prize as indicated he shall forfeit his prize.
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Prize is not transferable.