Terms and Conditions / Mobile
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Hybrid Handset Offer (“the Offer”) being provided to you (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer will start on the 24th of July 2015 and continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita*.
- This Offer is available to existing and new Customers subscribed to a Hybrid tariff (“Mobile Tariff”) entering into a 24 Month Term agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
- This Offer is subject to there being in force a Mobile Tariff agreement;
- Customers subscribing to this Offer shall benefit from a handset of their choice. Customers shall be entitled to a free handset or they may upgrade for a better handset and depending on the handset chosen they shall pay a monthly fee (€5/€15/€25). Customers who choose a handset for which they pay a monthly fee of €5 or €15 shall benefit of a €3 discount on their monthly fee.
- Depending on handset chosen the Customer shall pay a lump sum upon signature of this Agreement.
- Should the Customer terminate this Agreement before the lapse of the 24 Month Term Customer shall pay the remaining balance covering the cost of the handset.
- Customers benefiting from this Offer whose Mobile Tariff is terminated shall pay the remaining balance covering the cost of the handset. For the avoidance of doubt in order to benefit from this Offer a Customer must be subscribed to a Mobile Tariff.
- Customer who is subscribed to one Mobile Tariff may enter into a new Agreement and benefit of a new handset, however, any outstanding charges tied with the original Agreement shall have to be paid;
- Customers subscribed to more than one Mobile Tariff may benefit from the Handset Offer depending on the number of Mobile Tariffs they are subscribed to (for each Mobile Tariff a Customer may subscribe to one Offer except as described in point 8 above).
- All charges deriving from this Offer include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Customers subscribing to this Offer shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
*NB – This Offer shall be deemed terminated as of the 25th July 2016