Terms and Conditions / Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Internet service (“Service”) in the 4P Bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in the Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle may choose to subscribe/upgrade the Service for an extra monthly charge, depending on package chosen, by subscribing to the following:
- an internet connection with 250Mbps download and 15Mbps upload; or
- an internet connection with 1Gbps download and 20Mbps upload.
During peak time Customers choosing option B might not attain the maximum speed. Existing Customers who wish to upgrade to the latter option (B) shall be required to change their equipment. The change in equipment is subject to a charge as stipulated in clause 15 of the Standard Terms and Conditions (Schedule of Charges). Option B is currently available only in particular residential areas. For further information access www.melita.com/GigaPower
- Customers subscribing to either of the above options may avail themselves of Wi-Fi extenders. Such equipment may be obtained at an additional monthly fee.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Flexi Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- The Service is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.