The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Limited Edition SIM Card, (hereinafter referred to as “the Offer”) being provided to Melita customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this Offer, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Offer will start from the 1st December 2013 (‘Start Date’) and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. Subscription to the Offer is available to all existing Melita Customers who are within a 24 Month Term agreement and new Melita Customers subscribing to a 24 Month Term agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
3. Customers subscribing to this Offer shall benefit from:
i) €5 bonus credit on SIM Card;
ii) 100 free minutes to all local networks for 30days*. Should the Customer top-up again within the said 30 days the 30 day period will start afresh from date of last top-up. Unless Customer tops-up the SIM card within those 30 days any remaining free minutes and/or credit will be lost and SIM Card will no longer remain available for use.
*Calls to Directory Enquiry Services, Premium Rated Calls and SMS are excluded from the above. Rates for calls shall be of 24c/min, SMS shall be charged at 5c/SMS and data shall be charged at 10c/MB. International and roaming charges, shall be as published on the Melita website 188.8.131.52/melita.com/.
4. Customers subscribed to the Offer shall not be eligible to any other prepaid offer or promotion unless expressly stated by Melita.
5. Customers who subscribe to this Offer may avail themselves of the Internet and/or SMS Bundle.
6. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
7. Fair Usage Policy: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to the standard Pre-paid Top up plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
8. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.