Terms and Conditions / General
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Refer a Friend Offer (“the Offer”) being provided to a Melita Customer by Melita Ltd. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using this facility, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270 from your Melita Landline number or 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Offer is available from the 29th of November 2018 until terminated by Melita.
- This Offer is valid when an existing Melita active Customer (“Existing Customer”) refers a new Customer to Melita(“New Customer”) and the latter purchases a fixed, postpaid or hybrid Melita Service through the Melita e-Shop. The Offer is not available to Melita staff members and their relatives benefiting from Staff Tariffs. Customers who migrate/ upgrade from one tariff plan to another are not considered as a New Customer for the purpose of this Offer.
- The Existing Customer shall refer a friend to Melita by sharing the website link to Melita’s e-Shop either through social media, by SMS, by email or by copying the link and sharing it. Upon being referred by an Existing Customer, a New Customer can follow the link and purchase one of Melita’s fixed, postpaid or hybrid Services from the e-Shop. The website link shall remain valid for 30 days. The purchase of prepaid service does not enable the Existing Customer to benefit from this Offer. Existing Customers cannot refer themselves when subscribing to a new Service.
- The Existing Customer who successfully refers a New Customer shall benefit from a fifteen Euro (€15) credit on his account for each successful referral subject to the following conditions:
- The New Customer has completed the subscription and activation of the fixed, postpaid/ hybrid Service through E-shop. For the avoidance of doubt, subscription through our retail/reseller outlets and tele-sales are excluded from this offer;
- The Service remains active for 30 days;
- The Existing Customer must not have any overdue amounts on his Melita account.
- New customers can only be referred once to Melita. For the avoidance of doubt if a New Customer is referred by more than one existing Customer, the first referral is eligible for the benefits above.
- Credit can only be given in the case of active accounts. Credit will be given provided that all conditions mentioned above are fulfilled. Credit cannot be redeemed for cash for any reason. In the event of disconnection of the mobile service where a Customer has credit on his account, the credit will be lost. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and any Tariff Specific Terms and Conditions and any other specific and/or relevant terms and conditions shall apply. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- By making use of this facility, Melita shall process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Notice, to enable Melita to track the successful referrals that have been concluded through the website link you share in order to benefit from the credit if applicable. Melita will retain this data until the contractual relationship with you ceases or the legal retention periods expire.
- When sharing the website link to Melita’s e-Shop either by SMS or by email, your friend will receive a personalised text which will include your name as the referrer of this Offer.
- Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.