Terms and Conditions / Mobile
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the offer (“Offer”) on the MelitaWiFi service (“Service”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
- This Offer will start on 25th May 2015 and shall continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- This Offer is available to New and Existing Customers subscribed to Melita’s prepaid mobile telephony service.
- In order to benefit from this Offer a Customer needs to top-up with a minimum credit of €10. Upon top-up Customer shall benefit from this Offer by inputting the access code received from Melita on the registration page in order to register up to a maximum of one device (mobile, tablet and/or laptop) and access the Service. Upon registration Customer shall benefit from 10GB of data for 30 days.
- The Service consists of a wireless data service using radio frequency to access the Internet. When the Customer is located within the radio frequency coverage area of sites in Malta, Customer may connect to the Service using a registered device. Melita shall use all its expertise to provide a high quality of Service to the Customer, however, Melita cannot guarantee access to the Service at a site or all areas, as the network coverage at a particular site will be proportionate to the number of Wi-Fi access points, their location and the environment in which they are installed, atmospheric and radio interference and any technical limitations applicable to our equipment or your equipment. Access to the Service also depends on the Customer’s Internet access conditions. The Service is dependent on the suitability of Customer’s device.
- Customers shall not use the Service in any unauthorised way and shall respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Melita is not responsible for content accessed by the Customer. Customers are solely responsible for the communication and content, in whatever form, originating from the use of the Service.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions, and with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions.