The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the introductory offer (“Offer”) on the MelitaWiFi service (“Service”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
1. This Offer will start on different dates and will continue till the dates as stipulated in Clause 2 below.
2. As from the 7th February 2014 the Offer is available to New and Existing Customers subscribed to a mobile Pay Monthly plans, data dongle (internet connector) plan, Freedom Pack, Loyalty or Entertainment Pack until the 30th September 2014. Provided that, new and existing Customers subscribed at a pay monthly Unlimited Value Plans or Total Control Plans shall benefit from this Offer from 7th February 2014 until the end of the 24 Month Term of the Agreement between the Customer and Melita. Customers subscribed to Melita’s fixed telephony, internet and television service will benefit from this Offer from 21st March 2014 until 30th September 2014 both dates included. Customers subscribed to prepaid mobile telephony service will benefit from this Offer from 23rd June 2014 until 30th September 2014.
3. In order to benefit from this Offer a Customer needs to have an active ‘MyMelita’ account to access the Service. Customer will be required to insert their ‘MyMelita’ username and password in order to register up to a maximum of two devices (mobile, tablet and/or laptop) and access the Service. Customer may be required to authenticate his registration details from time to time. If the incorrect username / password is inputted Melita shall notify the Customer by means of an email on such address and provide further guidance on how to access the MelitaWiFi service. This Offer shall be free of charge for the time periods specified in Clause 2 above. Melita reserves the right to charge for the Service after the specified time period in Clause 2 above. Such charges shall be the subject of specific terms and conditions applicable thereafter. As from 23rd June 2014 Customers subscribed to Melita’s mobile telephony service can also benefit from this Offer by imputing the access code received from Melita on the registration page in order to register up to a maximum of one device (mobile, tablet and/or laptop) and access the Service.
4. The Service consists of a wireless data service using radio frequency to access the Internet. When the Customer is located within the radio frequency coverage area of sites in Malta, Customer may connect to the Service using a registered device. Upon registration Customer shall benefit from 10GB of data for 30 days. As from 23rd June 2014 upon registration Customer shall benefit from 10GB of data per registration for 30 days. Upon exceeding the 10GB within the 30 day period the service will be throttled.
5. Melita shall use all its expertise to provide a high quality of Service to the Customer, however, Melita cannot guarantee access to the Service at a site or all areas, as the network coverage at a particular site will be proportionate to the number of Wi-Fi access points, their location and the environment in which they are installed, atmospheric and radio interference and any technical limitations applicable to our equipment or your equipment. Access to the Service also depends on the Customer’s Internet access conditions. The Service is dependent on the suitability of customer’s device.
6. Customers shall not use the Service in any unauthorised way and shall respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Melita is not responsible for content accessed by the Customer. Customers are solely responsible for the communication and content, in whatever form, originating from the use of the Service.
7. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions, Melita Self-Care (MyMelita) Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
8. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions.