Terms and Conditions / Mobile
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Mobile Data Bundle for Pre-Paid, (hereinafter referred to as “the Bundle”) being provided to Melita pre-paid customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this Bundle, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Subscription to the Bundle is available to all new or existing Customers. Customers may choose to subscribe to any of the following Bundles: 500MB/1GB/3GB/10GB Bundle
- Bundle shall be charged as follows:
- 500MB – €3;
- GB – €5;
- 3GB – €10; or
- 10GB – €20
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle shall choose his preferred Bundle and send an SMS on 16860 stating the value of the Bundle, for example, ‘500MB’. €3.00 will be then be deducted from your credit and whilst in Malta and EU the you will be eligible to 500MB data usage. The Bundle shall expire once all the data has been utilised. Once the data has been utilised the charge of the Bundle shall once again be deducted from your credit and another Bundle shall be added.
- Upon subscribing to a Bundle the Customer shall receive an SMS confirming the successful subscription to the Bundle. With each successful recurring subscription any unused data shall be added to the new allowance.
- Customer who would like to terminate the then current Bundle may send a blank SMS on 16852. Once Customer terminated a particular Bundle he may then choose to subscribe to any of the available Bundles.
- Customers who do not have enough credit will not be awarded the Bundle and the standard rate of 5c/MB shall apply.
- Customers may check their data balance by sending a blank SMS to 16830.
- All values shown herein are inclusive of VAT but exclude Excise tax or any other taxes.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Pre-paid Standard Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.