Student Summer Break 2021 Competition
Customers eligible for the Free Internet for Students Voucher Scheme and subscribing to the Student Offer being provided by Melita Limited (“Melita”) will be automatically participating in the Student Summer Break 2021 Competition (“Competition”).
By participating in the Competition, entrants automatically agree to the terms and conditions hereunder:
- This competition is owned and operated by Melita.
- This is open only for Customers who have redeemed a Government Voucher issued as part of the Free Internet for Students Voucher Scheme against any of the plans being offered under the Student Offer by Melita.
- This Competition shall run between 18th May 2021 and 30th June 2021.
- Participation in this Competition is automatic upon redeeming the Government Voucher against the Student Offer by Melita, unless the Customer otherwise objects.
- Employees of Melita and their family members may not participate in this Competition.
- The prizes to be won are as follows:
- Four (4) charging pads;
- Four (4) Bluetooth speakers,
- Three (3) pairs of earphones,
- One (1) pair of headphones; and
- One (1) Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
- 13 winners will be picked at random and contacted via phone call by Melita between 2nd and 9th July 2021. Should the winner not collect the prize within seven (7) days he shall forfeit his prize and another winner is chosen.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Melita reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Government of Malta or any other third party.
- Melita reserves the right to stop participation in the case of deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this competition.
- By participating in this competition you are consenting to the processing of personal data by Melita in accordance with its Data Protection Notice which is in conformity with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Winners agree to have their name used and participate in interviews and photoshoots in relation to the prize. Winners grant Melita the exclusive permission to use their names, interviews and photographs, either wholly or in part, and to publish such material on Melita’s website or other public medium including but not limited to social media, artwork, printed media, and news portals.
- Melita reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, the Competition at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the Melita website (melita.com).
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Prize is not transferable.