The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of Melita plc’s (“Melita”) telephony offer (“the Offer”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27270270.
1. Any Customer eligible for this Offer will benefit from free unlimited local fixed line usage. For the purpose of this promotion and for the avoidance of any doubt, unlimited fixed line usage refers to all calls made to any fixed-line telephony network in Malta and does not include calls made to any local mobile network, to premium numbers and/or to any international number. Charges for calls to local mobile networks shall be at €0.23 per minute, charged on a per 15s basis. Charges for calls to international numbers shall be at the standard rates. Cost of premium calls shall depend on the premium service.
2. In the eventuality that the Customer during the Offer period fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer.
3. Fair Usage Policy: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the offer. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
4. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, with Melita Fixed Telephony Conditions of Service, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – 18.104.22.168/melita.com/.
5. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.