Terms and Conditions / Mobile
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Tentastic Top-ups Offer, (hereinafter referred to as “the Offer”) being provided to Melita pre-paid customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this Offer, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- The Offer shall commence on the 1stOctober 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- Subscription to the Offer is available to all New Melita pre-paid Customers subscribing to Melita pre-paid Mobile between the Offer Dates or existing Melita pre-paid Customers. Existing pre-paid Customers upon subscribing to this Offer may not revert back to their previous offer.
- In order to benefit from the Offer, the Customer must top-up his mobile account with a top-up voucher of ten Euro (€10) or twenty Euro (€20) or fifty Euro (€50) denomination. Upon successful top-up of any of the enlisted denomination, the Customer shall benefit from:
– voice calls to all local networks charged €0.10c per minute for 30 days from date of top-up;
– SMS to all local networks charged at €0.01c per SMS for 30 days from date of top-up;
– 100MB data for 30 days from date of top-up (when topping up with a ten Euro (€10) denomination top-up voucher.)*
– 300MB data for 30 days from date of top-up (when topping-up with twenty Euro (€20) or fifty Euro (€50) denomination top-up voucher)**.
Should the Customer top-up again within the said 30 days, the 30 day period will start afresh from date of last top-up.
- Other applicable rates shall be as published on the Melita website https://www.melita.com All charges deriving from this Offer include VAT but exclude any other taxes.
- Customers benefitting of this Offer may avail themselves of the Internet and/or SMS Bundle. Customer who avails himself of the Internet Bundle will first utilise the benefits of the said bundle.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Fair Usage Policy: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to the standard Pre-paid Top up plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
* Until 31st December 2018 Customers who top-up with €10 shall benefit from 600MB for 30 days.
** Until 31st December 2018 Customers who top-up with €20 shall benefit from 1.5GB for 30 days.