The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the OnDemand! (“the Service“) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27 270 270.
1. This Service starts from the 12th September 2011 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated or withdrawn by Melita.
2. This Service is available to Customers who are subscribed to the Entertainment Pack or/and Home Entertainment Pack and are entitled to benefit from the Service as part of their subscription
3. Customers subscribed to the Service shall enjoy access to the following content:
(i) TV series;
(ii) lifestyle & knowledge programmes;
(iii) kids programmes;
(iv) selection of movies; and
(v) music videos,
collectively referred to as “On Demand Content”. The On Demand Content forms a library of content which may be viewed unlimitedly until the On Demand Content remains available on the Service and subject to the Fair Usage Policy defined below. On Demand Content cannot be downloaded/recorded/exported and/or stored on another device and is available only for non-commercial use. The brand OnDemand! is owned by On Demand Management Ltd (“Third Party”). The library of content is managed by the Third Party and may be changed, added and/or replaced from time to time. Such change shall occur without any prior notice.
4. In the event that the Customer fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Service.
5. Fair Usage Policy: The library containing On Demand Content is hosted by the Third Party on the internet. This means that when Customers decide to view the On Demand Content, this content is streamed from video servers over IP and therefore Customers share the network. Due to factors beyond Melita’s control and also due to contention on telecommunications networks, capacity may vary from time to time. The Fair Usage Policy is a means to monitor and control the network resources to give all Customers fair access to those resources. Moreover the Fair Usage Policy ensures that this capacity is not used disproportionately by some and others are penalized on their account. If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Service is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s Service. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s Service if he/she abuses of the Service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
6. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the Service at the Installation Premises, the Melita TV Conditions of Service, the Entertainment Pack Bundle Terms and Conditions and the Fibre Powered Entertainment Pack terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer related to the Service. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting https://www.melita.com/.
7. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of the Service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.