Internet in Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Internet service (“Service”) in the 4P Bundle (“the Bundle”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in the Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- Customer subscribing to the Bundle may choose to subscribe/upgrade the Service for an extra monthly charge, depending on package chosen, by subscribing to the following:
- an internet connection with 500Mpbs download and 50Mbps upload; or
- an internet connection with 1000Mbps download and 60Mbps upload; or
- an internet connection with 1200Mbps download and 100Mbps upload.*
During peak time Customers might not attain the maximum speed.
*Option C is available in specific areas around Malta and Gozo.
- Customers subscribing to any of the above options may avail themselves of the Stellar Wi-Fi service. Such equipment may be obtained at an additional monthly fee.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions including the particular Flexi Bundle Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
The following packages are no longer being offered as of 13th October 2021:
- an internet connection with 100Mbps download and 6Mbps upload;
- an internet connection with 250Mbps download and 15Mbps upload;
- an internet connection with 500Mpbs download and 20Mbps upload;
- an internet connection with 1Gbps download and 20Mbps upload;
- an internet connection with 1Gbps download and 25Mbps upload
The internet connection with 300Mbps download and 30Mbps upload is no longer being offered as from 25th January 2023