With you always get
- Djuno Top up offer, Prepaid Standard and MelitaWiFi Terms & Conditions.
- BigGig bundles’ price includes VAT and excise tax.
- Your Big Gig bundle is valid for 30 days from day of order, and will automatically renew if you have sufficient credit on your account . If you have insufficient credit, bundle will be removed, and default prepaid rates will apply: 24c/minute, 5c/SMS, 5c/MB (including VAT, but exclude excise tax and other taxes).
- Upon consumption of any benefit, default prepaid rates will apply. Bundle may be repurchased prior to the lapse of 30 days. New benefits will be assigned and any remaining benefits from previous bundle will be lost.
- The above benefits are available in Malta and whilst roaming in the EU and UK (except MelitaWiFi). Roaming rates and details can be found here
- To subscribe to either of these bundles, send an SMS to 16860 containing the text ‘BigGig M’ or ‘BigGig L’, to opt out an SMS to 16852 containing the text ‘STOP’ shall be sent, otherwise one may subscribe/opt-out through MyMelita.
€2 gets you endless mobile data till midnight on the day you order.
No limits, nothing from your 30 day data amount.
SMS ‘Endless data’ to 16860.
WiFi Hotspots0 Free MelitaWiFi
Burning questions and simple answers
How old do I have to be, and how do I sign up?
You need to be under 29, over 14 and have a Maltese ID, we’ll need to check your age, so bring your Maltese ID along to a Melita outlet. If you are under 18, you’ll need to bring your parent or guardian with you to sign on the dotted line.
Do I need to sign a contract to keep my Djuno benefits?
No contracts, no commitment! As long as you have enough credit, your Djuno benefits will automatically renew every 30 days. We’ll SMS you before the end of the 30 days to remind you to top up.
What happens after 30 days?
Your BigGig plan will automatically be renewed, as long as you have enough credit. For BigGig M, you’ll need €8 credit, for BigGigL, you’ll need €12. Any benefits not used will be lost once your plan renews.
How do I switch between Djuno plans?
You can switch between BigGig plans easily by choosing your new plan on MyMelita, sending an SMS to 16860 (include the new plan name in the SMS text, ie BigGigL) or getting in contact on Facebook messenger or here on the website (check out the chat window bottom right).
I don’t want a data bundle, what benefits do I get?
Djuno is more than just data – you also get Endless MelitaWiFi, 100 SMS and 100 minutes of calls, but if you don’t want Djuno – or if you haven’t topped-up with enough credit to renew – prepaid default rates apply for data, calls and SMS: 5c/MB, 24c/minute, 5c/SMS.
How can I top up my SIM?
To top up you can either buy one of our top up vouchers from any of our shops or any of our resellers or top up online via MyMelita. Anyone who has a MyMelita account can top up for you by entering your mobile number so don’t worry if you don’t have a MyMelita account yet.
How can I activate MelitaWiFi?
With over 75,000 melitaWiFi hotspots available across the islands you can choose MelitaWiFi from your WiFi networks. Select Melita customer and choose the Mobile Number tab. Put in your Melita mobile number and email address and press on Get Code. Put in the code you received via SMS, click Connect and you can start enjoying endless MelitaWiFi 😉
How can I switch from my current provider?
To switch to Melita all you need to do is purchase a Melita SIM from any one of our shops or call and we will deliver one straight to your door. It’s important to let our sales people know that you wish to keep your current number so that we can fill in the mobile porting form and switch your number to Melita. It’s free, easy and literally no hassle!
Can anyone get your pay as you go SIM?
Yes everyone can apply for a prepaid SIM, but you can only get Djuno benefits only if you are under 29 😊