Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Pay- Monthly Magic €20 as from 12th November 2012 (“the Tariff”) being provided to a post-paid customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Tariff will start from the 12th November 2012 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. This Post-Paid Plan is available to all Customers entering into a 24 month agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’).
3. Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall be charged in advance a monthly fee of €20 comprising of:
(i) €20 for the monthly access fee which includes:
(ii) €5 for the SMS Bundle which includes 300 SMS to any local number.
The monthly access fee cannot be redeemed for cash or usage. If the Tariff is not utilised by the Customer within the bill cycle the remaining free minutes and/or SMS will be lost and not carried forward. Unutilised minutes and/or SMS cannot be redeemed for cash or otherwise transferred to another subscriber. Calls to any other local number shall be charged at €0.20c per minute. SMS to all networks shall be charged at €0.05c per SMS. International, roaming and premium calls and premium SMS will be charged at the standard tariff rate.
4. All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
5. Customers subscribing to this Tariff will benefit either from i) a mobile handset*; or (ii) six month half price on the €15 access fee.
*The make and model of the handset is to be determined at the sole discretion of Melita and may vary from time to time. The handset offered cannot be exchanged for cash or credit;
6. A Customer who subscribes to this Tariff may opt to subscribe to the Freedom Pack. Upon subscription the Customer shall benefit from a Melita fixed telephony service.
7. 4. Customers benefiting from this Tariff, can only terminate both the Pay Monthly Magic tariff and SMS Bundle by giving Melita at least one (1) month notice in writing prior to the expiry of the Initial Term, expressing their intention to terminate the service. If the Customer terminates the Agreement (in full or in part), disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different tariff plan before the lapse of the Initial Term of 24 months, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita any applicable termination charges, a one-time lump sum representing the retail value of the free handset or the handset subsidy given, whichever applies and all outstanding amounts shown on the account.
8. If a Customer wishes to change/upgrade his/her handset within this tariff plan, he/she will be required to enter into a new agreement of twenty-four  months.
9. Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff. Melita reserves the right not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
10. Customers subscribing to the Pay- Monthly Magic (M) €20 shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, the Mobile Conditions of Service, the post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, the SMS Bundle – Unlimited Magic Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any of the other applicable terms and conditions,, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
11. This plan is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the plan is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
12. In case of default in payment, Melita reserves the right to terminate the Tariff with respect to that particular Customer and charge any termination penalties.
13. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.