Terms and Conditions / Mobile
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Existing Customers top-up Offer, (hereinafter referred to as “the Offer”) being provided to Melita pre-paid customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this Offer, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- The Offer shall commence on the 16th February 2012 and will continue thereafter (the “Offer Dates”) and is only available from Melita’s retail outlets and authorised resellers
- Subscription to the Offer is available to all existing Melita pre-paid Customers subscribed to Melita pre-paid Mobile Customers subscribed to any Hybrid Plan shall not be eligible for this Offer.
- In order to benefit from the Offer, the Customer must top-up his mobile account with a top-up voucher of ten Euro (€10) or twenty Euro (€20) or fifty Euro (€50) denomination. Upon successful top-up of any of the enlisted denomination, the Customer shall benefit from:
– voice calls to all local networks charged €0.05c per call for 30 days from date of top-up.
Should the Customer top-up again within the said 30 days, the 30 day period will start afresh from date of last top-up.
Customers who do not top-up with the above denominations will be charged according to the default pre-paid topup plan rates.
- Other applicable rates shall be as published on the Melita website www.melita.com. All charges deriving from this Offer include VAT but exclude Excise tax and any other taxes.
- Customers benefitting of this Offer may avail themselves of the Internet and/or SMS Bundles.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with Melita’s Pre-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, with the Pre-paid top-up plan Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Fair Usage Policy: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to the standard Pre-paid Top up plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
NB – If a Customer wishes to switch to the Tentastic Top-up plan they can do so by sending an SMS to 16810 within 24 hours of topping-up. Once Customer switches to the Tentastic top-up plan Customer will be unable to revert to this Offer