- Flexi Bundle
Standard Entertainment Pack Offer (Special Christmas 2013 Offer)
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Entertainment Pack Offer (“the Offer “) being provided to new customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27 270 270.
1. This Offer will start from the 2nd December 2013 (“Start Date”) and will continue until 31st December 2013 (“End Date”), both days inclusive.
2. In order to benefit from the Offer as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita for Digital TV, Telephony Services and Internet services for a minimum twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of activation of the service. Customers, who are already subscribed to a TV Service only, may opt to switch to the Offer subject to signing a new Agreement of a minimum 24 Month Term.
3. A Customer subscribed to the Offer shall benefit from the following:
(i) A Melita Digital TV subscription (M, L, XL);
(ii) Use of the Melita Digital Box;
(iii) A 30Mbps Lite internet connection with a download speed of 30Mbps, an upload speed of 1Mbps and a Download Limit of 150GB;
(iv) A Fixed Telephony Unlimited subscription with unlimited calls to any local fixed line.
4. Customers subscribed to the Offer shall be liable to pay a monthly charge depending on their subscription. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
5. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice
6. In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer.
7. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
8. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the service at the Installation Premises, and any other applicable terms and conditions.