Internet and Telephony Bundle 24/02/2016
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Internet 50Mbps and Telephony Bundle (“Bundle”) being provided by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270, from your fixed line, on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network
- The Bundle starts from 24th February 2016 (“Start Date”) and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- The Bundle is available to all new Melita Telephony Subscribers, new Melita internet subscribers, or existing Melita internet subscribers (“the Customers”) subscribed to 30Mbps lite and Fibre Power 50Mbps without telephony. For the avoidance of any doubt in order to subscribe to the Bundle, existing Customers are required to sign a new agreement for a minimum initial term of twenty-four (24) months.
- Upon subscribing to the Bundle in accordance with clause 2 above, the Customer shall benefit from a Melita fixed telephony service and internet subscription as follows:
- A Fixed Telephony service with:
- unlimited calls to all registered local fixed line numbers;
- unlimited calls to all registered Melita mobile line numbers;
Calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis. With regard to international calls and premium rated services standard telephony charges shall apply.
Melita reserves the right to implement a call set-up charge of a maximum €0.035c for each fixed call made by the Customer, subject to prior reasonable notice to the Customer.
b. Internet subscription depending on choice of connectivity speed as follows:
i. Fibre Power Surfer with 50Mbps Download Speed and 3Mbps Upload Speed; or
ii. Fibre Power Streamer with 50Mbps Download Speed and 5Mbps Upload Speed; or
iii. Fibre Power Racer with 100Mbps Download Speed and 6Mbps Upload Speed.
- Upon subscribing to the Bundle the Customer shall pay a monthly access fee according to the choose package as follows:
- Fibre Power Surfer and telephony at €30.50;
- Fibre Power Streamer and telephony at €35.50;
- Fibre Power Racer with 100Mbps and telephony at €55.50.
The Client shall also be responsible to pay any other usage charges incurred as detailed in Melita’s applicable terms and conditions as stipulated hereunder.
- The services provided with the Bundle will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita. For the avoidance of any doubt both the Melita fixed telephony service and the internet subscription shall be registered under the same account at all times. A Customer who ports-out the Melita fixed telephony number provided with the Bundle shall be subject the termination penalty as stipulated in Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated. Customers who are already have an internet subscription have to upgrade to a DOCSIS 3 where the installation charge is of €45.50.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, the Telephony Conditions of Service, the Internet Conditions of Service, Meltia’s Acceptable Usage Policy and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – www.melita.com.
- This plan is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period