- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the 30 Mbps Offer (“the Offer“) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
1. This Offer will start from the 1st September 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Offer is terminated by Melita.
2. This Offer is available to all new customers. In order to benefit from the Offer as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita plc for a minimum period of twenty-four (24) months (“24 Month Term”) starting from the date of activation of the service.
3. A Customer subscribed to the Offer shall benefit from a 30Mbps internet connection charged at €23.50. During the first three (3) months of the subscription the Customer shall benefit from a discount and shall be charged €16.50.
4. Customers subscribed to the Offer shall be liable to pay the monthly charge for the subscription in accordance with Clause 3.
5. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, or migrates onto a different Offer before the lapse of the 24 Month Term, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
6. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
7. These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the service at the Installation Premises, any other specific terms and conditions and other applicable policies related to the Service.