Digital Connect Offers
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Digital Connect Offer, (hereinafter referred to as “the Offer”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By accessing and using this Offer, the Customer accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270 from your Melita fixed number, or 100 (call is free) from a Melita mobile number.
- The Offer shall commence on the 9th May 2022 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- Customers eligible for the Free Internet for Digital Connect Voucher Scheme may subscribe to any of the below discounted Offers on presentation of the Government Voucher. Customers below the age of eighteen (18) years, shall be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians to one of Melita’s outlets for registration purposes. Melita reserves the right to verify Customer’s identity and age from time to time and ask for supporting documentation, if found not in line with these eligibility requirements, Customer will be automatically switched to the current default offers and charged the full price.
- Customers subscribing to this Offer may avail themselves of any of the following plans:
- * Plug n Learn Internet– at a monthly charge of €25.50, Customer shall benefit from:
- 400GB of local data per month, at the maximum download speed of 50Mbps and upload speed of 10Mbps.
- Should the Customer exceed the 400GB of data per month as per the Tariff, the Customer shall be charged an additional €1 per 1GB of data. Should the Customer exceed any of the additional 1GB in a particular month he will again be charged €1 per 1GB.
This Plug n Learn Internet is being provided for a term of twelve (12) months. Government Voucher may be redeemed in order to benefit from the Plug n Learn Internet for free. Should the Customer wish to retain the service beyond the twelve (12) months the monthly fee thereafter shall be of €25.50.
The Plug n Learn Internet can only be used by the Customer for usage performed on Melita’s local network. Roaming service is not available.
Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall be provided with a dedicated Melita SIM card provisioned solely for data usage together with a Melita Connector device having the retail value of €100.
Upon termination of this Tariff, the Customer shall return the dedicated Melita SIM card and the Melita Connector device. Any Melita Connector device given to a Customer which is damaged, stolen, lost or tampered with, the Customer shall be liable to pay the full retail value of the Melita Connector.
B. Internet Fibre Power 150 Mbps –customer shall benefit from the below for €25.50 per month:
- Internet Fibre Power with 150 Mbps download and 15Mbps upload;
- Fixed Telephony Line with free on-net and off-net local fixed calls and on-net and off-net mobile calls charges at €0.23c per minute;
- 20GB of MelitaWiFi in Malta.
- The Typical Speed Range (TSR) corresponds to the advertised speed.
Government Voucher may be redeemed against this plan in order to benefit from the Internet Fibre Power 150 Mbpsfor free for the first twelve 12 months, and thereafter shall continue paying at the monthly fee of €25.50 for the remainder of the 24 Month Term.
Terms and Conditions for Internet Fibre Power 150 Mbps apply.
A. Government Voucher may be redeemed against any other new and existing Melita Service, comprising of internet service, subject to a 24 Month Term. Customers shall benefit from a €25.50 monthly discount against the internet service for the first twelve (12) months upon redeeming the Government Voucher. Thereafter, Customer will be charged the applicable monthly access fee of these Tariffs respectively.
- Any unutilised benefits shall not be carried forward and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Should a Customer wish to downgrade or terminate any of these Offers before the lapse of the twelve (12) months, any remaining credit value from the Government Voucher will be lost and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Other applicable rates shall be as published on the Melita website. All Offers include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Customers subscribing to the Service agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service.