MelitaWiFi – against payment
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the MelitaWiFi service (“Service”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Service, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
- This Service shall commence on the 15th July 2015 and shall continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- This Service shall be available to new and existing Melita TV and/or Melita Fixed Telephony Customers. Service shall also be available to all individuals subscribed to a mobile service with another operator not being Melita.
- Customers subscribing to this Service shall be charged €10 for 10GB Data for 15 days. Should the Customer exceed the 10GB within the 15 day period, the Customer may choose to subscribe to the Service again for which he shall be charged €10.
- In order to benefit from this Service a Customer needs to connect to the ‘melitaWIFI’ network and enter their mobile number. They will then receive a message on their mobile with an access code which needs to be inputted. Customer will then be directed to the payment gateway, wherein they will choose the Service and enter their bank details. Once the details have been validated and payment successfully processed Customer will be connected to the Service.
- A maximum of one device (mobile, tablet or laptop) may be registered to access the Service.
- The Service consists of a wireless data service using radio frequency to access the Internet. When the Customer is located within the radio frequency coverage area of sites in Malta, Customer may connect to the Service using a registered device. Melita shall use all its expertise to provide a high quality of Service to the Customer, however, Melita cannot guarantee access to the Service at a site or all areas, as the network coverage at a particular site will be proportionate to the number of Wi-Fi access points, their location and the environment in which they are installed, atmospheric and radio interference and any technical limitations applicable to our equipment or your equipment. Access to the Service also depends on the Customer’s Internet access conditions. The Service is dependent on the suitability of customer’s device.
- Customers shall not use the Service in any unauthorised way and shall respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Melita is not responsible for content accessed by the Customer. Customers are solely responsible for the communication and content, in whatever form, originating from the use of the Service.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Service and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.