Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Post-Paid Tariff Plans (“the Tariffs”) being provided to a post-paid customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Mobile Ltd. (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. These Tariffs (M/L/XL) start from the 1st February 2009 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. This Tariff is available to all Customers upon signing and entering into a contractual obligation with Melita for a post-paid service.
4.All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
5. Customers subscribing to these Tariffs may opt in to one or both of the following services at no charge:
(i) To receive an SMS notifying the Customer that he has reached the limit of his subscription fee in one particular month;
(ii) To check current usage balance by sending an SMS to Melita. The amount notified in the SMS sent by Melita will include only extra usage over and above the subscription fee.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the balance indicated in the SMSes sent by Melita in respect of the services provided in terms of this clause 5 might not be accurate since it may not include all charges and discounts applicable.
6. Customers benefiting from a free or subsidized 3G handset or free credit, shall enter into an agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’) in order to avail themselves of the respective benefits. Customers benefiting from a free or subsidized 3G handset are free to upgrade the handset and acquire a handset of higher value but will be required to pay the handset price that corresponds to the chosen Tariff. The free or subsidized 3G handset cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
7. The Agreement referred to in clause 7 shall commence on the date of acceptance by Melita and shall continue for a term of fifteen  months (“the Initial Term”). The Customer can opt to terminate the Agreement on expiry of the Initial Term, by giving at least one (1) month prior notice in writing. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects or changes tariff plan before the lapse of the Initial Term, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita an Early Termination Fee, which shall consist of (i) a one-time lump sum representing the retail value of the free handset or credit given; (ii) a one-time lump sum of the monthly subscription fees for the remaining duration of the term, and (iii) all outstanding amounts on the Customer’s bill.
8. If not terminated in terms of clause 8 above, the Agreement shall be automatically renewed for a second term of fifteen  months (“Renewed Term”). The Customer can opt to terminate the Agreement on expiry of the Renewed Term, by giving at least one (1) month prior notice in writing. However, if the Customer terminates prior to the lapse of the Renewed Term, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita the Early Termination Fee as stipulated in clause 8 above.
9. After the Initial Term and the Renewed Term, this Agreement shall continue for further terms of one month each, until the Customer decides to terminate the Agreement by notice in writing at least two  weeks before the end of the then current one-month term.
10. Notwithstanding clauses 8, 9 and 10 above, if a Customer wishes to change/upgrade his handset, he will be required to enter into a new agreement of fifteen  months.
11. Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff and subject to an Early Termination Fee as described in clause 8 above. Migration requests to any pre-paid tariff are also subject to the pre-paid Standard Terms and Conditions of service. Melita reserves the right to not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
12. If a Customer terminates his agreement or is disconnected from the network, he will no longer avail of the number allocated to him.
13. Melita’s post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
14. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this tariff and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. If Melita decides to terminate this Tariff, all Customers on this tariff shall be automatically shifted onto another Tariff plan.
Usage notification SMS
• Usage indicated by Melita in the usage notification SMS might not be accurate since it may not include all charges (such as Roaming) and discounts applicable;
• Roaming charges may have not been rated when estimating the postpaid notification balance;
• Discounts are only calculated prior to the bill run and therefore cannot be part of the postpaid usage notification;
• Melita Mobile Ltd does not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interpretations or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this service.