Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Pay Monthly Unlimited Value Plan (“the Tariff”) being provided to a pay monthly customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Tariff will start from the 20th March 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. This Tariff is available to all Customers entering into a 24 Month Term agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’)
4. Depending on the Tariff plan chosen, where a ‘favourite number’ applies, a Customer is entitled to allocate 1 or 2 numbers on any local network (both fixed and mobile), towards which he/she shall benefit from free minutes. The first allocation is free. Any further changes shall be charged at €3 per change. The €3 charge shall also be applicable if a Customer entitled to more than 1 ‘favourite number’ allocates only one number, changes this number leaving the other places not allocated.
5. If a Customer wishes to change/upgrade his/her handset within this Tariff depending on the Tariff plan chosen, he/she will be required to pay the Handset Upgrade amount monthly for the duration of the Agreement.
6. All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT but exclude Excise Tax and any other applicable taxes, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
7. Depending on the Tariff plan chosen customers shall have the possibility to subscribe to a SMS and/or Internet Bundle depending on the Tariff plan chosen.
8. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different Tariff plan before the lapse of the 24 Month Term, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
9. Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff. Melita reserves the right not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
10. Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall also be bound by Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
11. If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Tariff is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. This Tariff is meant solely for individual use only. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended such as a SIM box.
12. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Tariff and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent