- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Netbox HD service (“the Service”) being provided to a digital TV customer (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27272727.
1. The Service starts from the 24th May 2010 and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated or withdrawn by Melita.
2. The Service is available to all Customers who subscribe to a Melita Netbox HD on a minimum Initial Term of 24 months. Customers on the Service shall enjoy the benefits of the Melita Netbox HD as described in clause 3 below, and HD channels if subscribed to the digital tier which includes HD channels. Customers subscribed to the Service shall be liable to pay a monthly rental fee of €10 per each main outlet, and €8 per each additional outlet. The monthly rental fee for the Melita Netbox HD shall be payable over and above the monthly service change for the digital tier subscribed to. The monthly rental fee shall remain payable for the minimum Initial Term of 24 months, and thereafter until the Customer remains subscribed to the Service. No downgrades shall be possible in the Initial Term.
3. The “Melita Netbox HD” is a digital interactive, dual tuner set-top box, capable of decoding HD DVB-C transmission with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound as well as Video on Demand, Internet Television and other interactive services. The Melita Netbox HD is equipped with a 320GB hard drive for Personal Video Recording and has USB 2.0 inputs with UPnP Media Centre facilities.
4. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the Melita Netbox HD shall fall under the definition of “Equipment” in the Melita TV Terms and Conditions, and shall be treated accordingly. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer hereby acknowledges and accepts that all Equipment, including the Melita Netbox HD shall remain property of Melita, which is leased to the Customer’s Installation Premises at the Customer’s responsibility until he is subscribed to the Service.
5. The High Definition (“HD”) and Dolby 5.1 sound available through the Melita Netbox HD is subject to (i) the availability of HD programming content; (ii) the Customer having an HDTV set; and (iii) the Customer subscribed to the tier which includes HD channels.
6. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Melita Netbox HD has Personal Video Recording capabilities and that the Customer has the right to pause, rewind and record certain programming or programming services. Any content recorded by the Customer on the Melita Netbox HD cannot be exported to another device and can only be stored and viewed on the Melita Netbox HD for personal, non-commercial viewing. Melita shall not be liable for any content stored on the Melita Netbox HD.
7. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the Service at the Installation Premises, the Melita TV Terms and Conditions, and any other terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer related to the Service. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting https://www.melita.com/.
8. Melita reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and/or to the Service at any time, after giving the Customer at least 30 days prior notice of the proposed change/s by e-mail or post at the last address provided by the Customer and (where applicable) by posting information on our website. You have a right to terminate the Agreement during the said notice period without penalty. Your continued usage of our Service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes to the Service.