No internet connection on all devices
If you have no internet connection on all of your devices, please follow the steps below;
1. Reset your Modem
- Shut down your computer, or restart your devices connected to the modem (mobile phone, tablets…).
- Press the Reset button on the back of your modem
Wait for the modem to reboot. The LEDs will light up when done. Turn your computer or devices back on, and re-check if your internet connection is back.
2. Run a service diagnostic test.
Log in to MyMelita to perform a service diagnostic test.
The service diagnostic test runs a series of tests on your service to detect any faults within your Internet connection. The below step-by-step guide shows you how to run a service diagnostic test.
- Login into Mymelita.
- Select Test your services.
- Select your Internet subscription.
It is very easy to use, just one click and we will perform the tests for you. The tests will detect any issues or potential issues along with a solution and relevant articles to help you solve the problem.