Using quick search in NexTV
You can use the Quick Search to search for anything: an actor, an actress, a director, a channel, a film, whatever you like.
- Choose Search (magnifying glass) on your remote or from the home screen
- Type in at least three letters using the letter keys on the remote
- Channel pictures of suggestions will be shown, the more letters you type, the more the results are filtered
- When you have found what you were looking for, select Done or press the back button
- Scroll to the programme you want to watch and press OK
Quick search works when you’re watching live TV and from most of the programme guides and menus, but if you’re watching in Catch-up, you’ll need to press back or OK before you start searching.