Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the 250Mbps Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack (“the Offer“) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27 270 270.
1. This Offer will start from the 12th June 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Offer is terminated by Melita.
2. In order to benefit from the Offer as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita plc for HD TV, Internet and Telephony services for a minimum Initial Term of twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of activation of the service. Customers, who are already subscribed to one, two or all three services, may opt to switch to the Offer subject to signing a new Agreement of a minimum Initial Term of 24 months.
3. The first hundred (100) Customers subscribing to the Offer shall benefit from the following services at a special introductory price of €96 a month:
(i) A Melita HD TV subscription (XL);
(ii) OnDemand! Club;
(iii) A 250Mbps connection;
(iv) A Fixed Telephony subscription. Calls to Melita fixed lines numbers are free. Calls to other local fixed networks are charged at €0.03c per minute and to all local mobile networks are charged at €0.23c per minute.
(v) Use of the Melita iBox HD (unless customer opts for the Melita Netbox HD for a one-time-fee of €50 for the use of the equipment);
(vi) Use of the DOCSIS 3.0 Fibre Powered Wi-Fi modem.
The “Melita iBox HD” is a digital interactive, single tuner set-top box, capable of decoding HD DVB-C transmission with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound as well as Video on Demand, Internet Television and other interactive services. The Melita iBox HD also has USB 2.0 input with UPnP Media Centre facilities.
The “Melita Netbox HD” is a digital interactive, dual tuner set-top box, capable of decoding HD DVB-C transmission with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound as well as Video on Demand, Internet Television and other interactive services. The Melita Netbox HD is also equipped with a 320GB hard drive for Personal Video Recording and has USB 2.0 inputs with UPnP Media Centre facilities.
4. HD TV, Internet and Telephony services are provided via the DOCSIS 3.0 Wi-Fi modem. This enables the Customer to benefit from file sharing/home networking capabilities between his home computer and the Melita iBox or Melita Netbox. Where a Customer opts to have the Offer provisioned separately via two modems, or where a Customer cannot be provisioned with a single DOCSIS 3.0 Wi-Fi modem due to wiring difficulties, the Customer acknowledges that there shall be an additional installation charge. Where the Offer is made available via two modems, the file sharing/home networking facility might not be functional.
5. Customers subscribed to the Offer shall be liable to pay a €20 installation charge and the monthly charge for the HD TV, Internet and Telephony services. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
6. This Offer is available only in designated localities, currently being Tigne` Point and Fort Cambridge.
7. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice
8. The Offer shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Offer must remain subscribed to the Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services throughout the Term. Disconnection or termination of any one of the services shall trigger the Early Termination Fee outlined in the Standard Terms and Conditions, which are signed upon installation of the services and shall automatically terminate any benefits associated with the Offer.
9. In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer.
10. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
11. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the service at the Installation Premises, the Melita TV Conditions of Service, the Melita Netbox HD service Terms and Conditions, the Melita VOD Terms and Conditions, the Melita Internet Conditions of Service, the Melita Telephony Conditions of Service, the Melita Bundled Telephony Terms and Conditions, Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy and any other terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer related to the Service. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting https://www.melita.com/