Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack (as from 19th September 2012)
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack Bundle (“the Bundle “) as from 19th September 2012 being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). By partaking in this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27 270 270.
1. This Bundle will start from the 19th September 2012 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Bundle is terminated by Melita.
2. In order to benefit from the Bundle as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita plc for Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services for a minimum Initial Term of twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of activation of the service. Customers, who are already subscribed to one, two or all three services, may opt to switch to the Bundle subject to signing a new Agreement of a minimum Initial Term of 24 months.
3. A Customer subscribed to the Bundle shall benefit from the following:
(i) A Melita Digital TV subscription (M, L, XL);
(ii) HD channels if subscribed to the Digital TV tier which includes HD channels;
(iii) OnDemand! Club;
(iv) A 30Mbps, 60Mbps or 100Mbps connection depending on Customer’s choice of connectivity speed;
(v) A Fixed Telephony subscription. Calls to Melita fixed lines numbers are free. Calls to other local fixed networks are charged at €0.03c per minute and to all local mobile networks are charged at €0.23c per minute.
(vi) Use of the Melita iBox HD (unless customer opts for the Melita Netbox HD. for a one-time-fee of €50 for the use of the equipment);
(vii) Use of the DOCSIS 3.0 Fibre Powered Wi-Fi modem.
The “Melita iBox HD” is a digital interactive, single tuner set-top box, capable of decoding HD DVB-C transmission with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound as well as Video on Demand, Internet Television and other interactive services. The Melita iBox HD also has USB 2.0 input with UPnP Media Centre facilities.
The “Melita Netbox HD” is a digital interactive, dual tuner set-top box, capable of decoding HD DVB-C transmission with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound as well as Video on Demand, Internet Television and other interactive services. The Melita Netbox HD is also equipped with a 320GB hard drive for Personal Video Recording and has USB 2.0 inputs with UPnP Media Centre facilities.
4. Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services are provided via the DOCSIS 3.0 Wi-Fi modem. This enables the Customer to benefit from file sharing/home networking capabilities between his home computer and the Melita iBox or Melita Netbox. Where a Customer opts to have the Bundle provisioned separately via two modems, or where a Customer cannot be provisioned with a single DOCSIS 3.0 Wi-Fi modem due to wiring difficulties, the Customer acknowledges that there shall be an additional installation charge. Where the Bundle is made available via two modems, the file sharing/home networking facility might not be functional.
5. All connection and/or installation fees are due. The installation fee for the Bundle is a one-time fee of €20. Customers subscribed to the Bundle shall be liable to pay one monthly charge for the Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services subject to the package chosen as indicated in the table below. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
Schedule of Charges:
|Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 30Mbps *||€ 40.50||€ 50.50||€ 60.50|
|Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 60Mbps||€ 46.50||€ 56.50||€ 66.50|
|Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 100Mbps||€ 76.50||€ 86.50||€ 96.50|
* As from the 19th September 2012, Customers subscribing to the Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 30Mbps shall be upgraded to the Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 60Mbps (“Upgrade”). The Upgrade is free from the date of subscription until 31st January 2013. Customers subscribed to the current Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack Bundle are not eligible for this Upgrade. As of 1st February 2013 Customers benefiting from the Upgrade will be charged the full rate applicable for the Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack 60Mbps as indicated in the table above.
6. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice
7. The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services throughout the Term. Disconnection or termination of any one of the services shall trigger the Early Termination Fee outlined in the Standard Terms and Conditions, which are signed upon installation of the services and shall automatically terminate any benefits associated with the Bundle.
8. In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Bundle with respect to that particular Customer.
9.. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
10. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the service at the Installation Premises, the Melita TV Conditions of Service, the Melita Netbox HD service Terms and Conditions, the Melita VOD Terms and Conditions, the Melita Internet Conditions of Service, the Melita Telephony Conditions of Service, the Melita Bundled Telephony Terms and Conditions, Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy and any other terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer related to the Service. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting https://www.melita.com/.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent