Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Freedom Pack (Plan) Limited Offer (“Freedom Pack”) being provided by Melita plc (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Freedom Pack is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
As of 18th June 2015 Customers who choose to pay an additional amount of €5 per month shall benefit from:
Upon the lapse of the 24 Month Term should the Customer retain this Agreement he will incur a charge of €7 on this Bundle.
b. Melita mobile starter pack with:
Cost of Premium calls/SMS shall depend on the premium service. Access to premium calls/SMS is available only through the Customer’s own top-up.
Upon subscribing to the Freedom Pack Customers will benefit of all the benefits listed in clause 3(b) above. Customers who subscribe before the 15th of the month will be given the full benefits upon subscription and again on the 15th of the month, whilst Customers joining after the 15th of the month shall receive the benefits listed in clause 3(b) upon subscription and again at the end of the month. This double benefit shall apply only during the first month of subscription.
4. Upon subscribing to the Freedom Pack the Customer shall pay a monthly access fee of €13.49c as well as any other usage charges incurred as detailed in Melita’s applicable terms and conditions as stipulated hereunder.
5. The services provided with the Freedom Pack plan will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita. For the avoidance of any doubt both the Melita fixed telephony service and the Melita mobile service shall be registered under the same account at all times. A Customer who ports-out the Melita mobile number provided with the Freedom Pack shall continue being charged the monthly access fee as stipulated under clause 4 of these terms and conditions for the duration of the Agreement. A Customer who ports-out the Melita fixed telephony number provided with the Freedom Pack shall be subject to Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions.
6. All connection, delivery and/or installation charges shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
7. Customers subscribing to the Freedom Pack agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, together with the Mobile Pre-Paid Standard Terms and Conditions and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com/.
8. This plan is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the plan is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
9. In case of default in payment, Melita reserves the right to terminate the Freedom Pack with respect to that particular Customer and charge any termination penalties. Since both fixed and mobile numbers are on the same account, both services will be disconnected. Any credit (both in the main and dedicated mobile account) will be lost.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent