Home Ent. Packs 24/02/2016
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Entertainment Pack Bundle (“the Bundle “) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). By partaking in this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270, from your fixed or 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Bundle starts from 24th February 2016 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Bundle is terminated by Melita.
- In order to benefit from the Bundle as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita for TV, Internet and Telephony services (“the Services”) for a minimum 24 (twenty-four) Month Term. Customers subscribed to digital TV or HD TV only or internet only, may opt to switch to the Bundle subject to signing a new 24 Month Term Agreement.
- A Customer subscribed to the Bundle shall benefit from the following:
- A Melita HD TV subscription depending on tier chosen (M, L, XL);
- OnDemand! Club if subscribed to the package with a minimum of 100Mbps Internet Connection and with an interactive box;
- An internet connection depending on choice of connectivity speed as follows:
- Fibre Power Surfer with 50Mbps Download Speed and 3Mbps Upload Speed; or
- Fibre Power Streamer with 50Mbps Download Speed and 5Mbps Upload Speed*; or
- Fibre Power Racer with 100Mbps Download Speed and 6Mbps Upload Speed; or
- Fibre Power Pro with 250Mbps and 15Mbps Upload Speed.
- A Fixed Telephony service with:
- unlimited calls to all registered local fixed line numbers;
- unlimited calls to all registered Melita mobile line numbers;
*as of 13/10/2016 this internet connectivity is no longer available for sale.
Calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis. With regard to international calls and premium rated services standard telephony charges shall apply.
- Schedule of Charges:
|Home Entertainment Pack 50Mbps Surfer ||€ 38.50||€ 48.50||€ 58.50|
|Home Entertainment Pack 50Mbps Streamer||€ 43.50||€ 53.50||€ 63.50|
|Home Entertainment Pack 100Mbps Racer||€ 38.50||€ 48.50||€ 58.50|
|Home Entertainment Pack 100Mbps Racer**||€ 63.50||€ 73.50||€ 83.50|
|Home Entertainment Pack 250Mbps Pro||€ 93.50||€ 103.50||€ 113.50|
**with an interactive box.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
- The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the Services throughout the Term.
- Customers benefiting from this Bundle, can opt to terminate the service by giving Melita at least thirty (30) days notice in writing prior to the expiry of the 24 Month Term, expressing their intention to terminate the service. Customers who terminate the service prior to the end of the 24 Month Term, shall be liable to (i) refund Melita the discount given from the commencement of the 24 Month Term up to the date of termination; and (ii) all outstanding amounts shown on their account.
- Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – www.melita.com
NB – TV L is now known as TV L Plus