Internet and Telephony Bundle 30/11/2022
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Internet + Telephony Bundle (“Bundle”) being provided by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- The Bundle starts from the 13th October 2021 (“Start Date”) and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
- The Bundle is available to new and existing Customers. For the avoidance of any doubt in order to subscribe to the Bundle, Customers are required to sign a new agreement.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle shall be charged a monthly access fee of €25.50 and shall benefit from the following:
3A) A Fixed Telephony service with:
- unlimited calls to all registered Melita fixed line numbers;
- unlimited calls to all other local fixed line numbers; and
- calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis.
Standard telephony charges shall apply with regards to international calls and premium rated services.
3B) An internet connection with 150Mbps download and 15Mbps upload.
- Customers subscribing to any of the above options may avail themselves of the Stellar Wi-Fi service. Such equipment may be obtained at an additional monthly fee.
- Upon subscribing to the above Bundle the Customer shall pay a monthly access fee as well as any other usage charges incurred as detailed in Melita’s applicable terms and conditions as stipulated hereunder.
- The services provided with the Bundle will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita. For the avoidance of any doubt both the Melita fixed telephony service and the internet subscription shall be registered under the same account at all times.
A Customer who ports-out the Melita fixed telephony number provided with the Bundle shall be liable for charges as stipulated in Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense as. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, the Telephony Specific Terms and Conditions of Service, the Internet Specific Terms and Conditions of Service and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- This plan is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the offer is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.