Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
30Mbps & Telephony for €25.50 ( as from 1st October 2012)
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Internet 30Mbps and Telephony Bundle (“Bundle”) being provided by Melita plc and Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27270270, from your fixed line, on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network
1. The Bundle starts from the 1st October 2012 (“Start Date”) and will continue thereafter unless and until it is terminated by Melita.
2. The Bundle is available to all new Melita Telephony Subscribers, new Melita internet subscribers, or existing Melita internet subscribers (“the Customers”) subscribed to the M Lite (7Mbps) and M (15Mbps), without Telephony. For the avoidance of any doubt in order to subscribe to the Bundle, existing Customers are required to sign a new agreement for a minimum initial term of twenty-four (24) months.
3. Upon subscribing to the Bundle in accordance with clause 2 above, the Customer shall benefit from a Melita fixed telephony service and internet subscription at 30Mbps as follows:
a. A Fixed Telephony service with:
i. unlimited calls to all registered Melita fixed line numbers;
ii. calls to all other local fixed line numbers shall be charged at €0.03c per minute;
iii. calls to all local mobile numbers shall be charged at the rate of €0.23c per minute, charged on a per minute basis.
With regard to international calls and premium rated services standard telephony charges shall apply.
Melita reserves the right to implement a call set-up charge of a maximum €0.035c for each fixed call made by the Customer, subject to prior reasonable notice to the Customer.
b. 30Mbps internet subscription with:
i. Up to 30Mbps Download Speed
4. Upon subscribing to the Bundle the Customer shall pay a monthly access fee of €25.50 as well as any other usage charges incurred as detailed in Melita’s applicable terms and conditions as stipulated hereunder.
5. The services provided with the Bundle will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita. For the avoidance of any doubt both the Melita fixed telephony service and the internet subscription shall be registered under the same account at all times. A Customer who ports-out the Melita fixed telephony number provided with the Bundle shall be subject the termination penalty as stipulated in Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
6. All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated. Customers who are already have an internet subscription have to upgrade to a DOCSIS 3 where the installation charge is of €20.
7. Customers subscribing to the Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, the Telephony Conditions of Service, the Internet Conditions of Service, Meltia’s Acceptable Usage Policyand any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com/.
8. When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
9. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent