Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
Standard Entertainment Pack Bundle Terms & Conditions (as from 15th November 2012)
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Entertainment Pack Bundle (“the Bundle “) being provided to new or existing customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc (“Melita”). By partaking in this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 27 270 270.
1. This Bundle will start from the 15th November 2012 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Bundle is terminated by Melita.
2. In order to benefit from the Bundle as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to enter into an agreement with Melita plc for Digital TV, Telephony Services and Internet services for a minimum Initial Term of twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of activation of the service. Customers, who are already subscribed to one or both services, may opt to switch to the Bundle subject to signing a new Agreement of a minimum Initial Term of 24 months. Customers who are already subscribed to the current Fibre Powered Home Entertainment Pack are not eligible for this new Entertainment Pack Bundle.
3. A Customer subscribed to the Bundle shall benefit from the following:
(i) A Melita Digital TV subscription (M, L, XL);
(ii) Use of the Melita Digital Box;
(iii A 15Mbps or 30Mbps internet connection as described in Clause 5;
(iv) Use of the DOCSIS 3.0 Wi-Fi modem; and
(vi) Telephony Service. **
** Calls to Melita fixed lines numbers are free. Calls to other local fixed a networks are charged at €0.03c per minute and to all local mobile networks are charged at €0.23c per minute.
4. All connection and/or installation fees are due. The installation fee for the Bundle is a one-time fee of €20. New Customers subscribing to this Bundle may choose to subscribe to the Standard Entertainment Pack either with 15Mbps or 30Mbps internet connection. Customers subscribed to the Bundle shall be liable to pay one monthly charge for the Digital TV, Internet and Telephony services subject to the package chosen as indicated in the tables below. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
Schedule of Charges
Standard Entertainment Pack Bundle with 15 Mbps *
Standard Entertainment Pack Bundle with 30 Mbps
* As from the 15th November 2012, Customers subscribing to the Standard Entertainment Pack with 15Mbps shall be upgraded to the Standard Entertainment Pack with 30Mbps (“Upgrade”). The Upgrade is free for three ( 3) months from the date of subscription. Customers subscribed to the current Entertainment Pack Bundle are not eligible for this Upgrade. After the three (3) months have elapsed, Customers benefiting from the Upgrade will be charged the full rate applicable for the Standard Entertainment Pack with 30Mbps as indicated in the table above.
5. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice
6. The Bundle shall only be available on the same account and may not be transferred. Customer subscribed to this Bundle must remain subscribed to the Digital TV, Telephony and Internet services throughout the Term. Disconnection or termination of any one of the services shall trigger the Early Termination Fee outlined in the Agreement, which is signed upon installation of the services and shall automatically terminate any benefits associated with the Bundle.
7. In the eventuality that the Customer at any time fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Bundle with respect to that particular Customer.
8. Melita shall have the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different package or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period. Your continued usage of our service beyond this notice period will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
9. These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the service at the Installation Premises, the Melita TV Conditions of Service, the Melita Netbox HD service Terms and Conditions, the Melita VOD Terms and Conditions, the Melita Internet Conditions of Service, the Telephony Conditions of Service, Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy and any other terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer related to the Service. Access to the terms and conditions specific to a particular promotion or offer is available by visiting https://www.melita.com/.