Sweet Mix Pack
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Fibre Power 50Mbps Surfer & Total Control Pack (also known as “Sweet Mix”) (“the Bundle”) being provided by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Bundle is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to this Bundle, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
- This Bundle is available from the 1st April 2016 (“Start Date”).
- This Bundle is available to Existing Melita Customers subscribed to the Fibre Power 50Mbps and new Melita Customers subscribing to the said internet package together with a hybrid pre-paid mobile telephony (Total Control Pack) during the dates stipulated in Clause 1 and for a 24 Month Term Agreement (‘24 Month Term’).
Customers who are subscribed to the 3P Mobile Loyalty or Renewal Offer and the Freedom Pack are also eligible to subscribe to this Bundle provided however, that such Customers cannot migrate the 3P Mobile Loyalty or Renewal Offer and the Freedom Pack to the Bundle.
- A Customer subscribing to this Bundle shall, for the monthly price of €35.50 avail from the following:
- A hybrid pre-paid mobile telephony plan (Total Control Pack) having €10 credited monthly to the Customer’s mobile account for the duration of the subscription. Upon subscription Customer shall be charged a €10 activation fee. In case of Customers who have ported in their mobile numbers, eligibility for the Tariff shall start when the porting is successful. For other Customers, eligibility for the Tariff will start when their account is successfully activated.
Customers shall benefit from:
- Free calls to Melita fixed lines and Melita mobile numbers;
- 100MB free data per month assigned on the 15th of every month;
- 100 SMS per month assigned on the 15th of every month;
- A handset, subject to availability. The model of the handset is subject to availability, may vary from time to time and is to be determined at the sole discretion of Melita. The handset offered cannot be exchanged for cash or credit;
Cost of Premium calls/SMS shall depend on the premium service. Access to premium calls/SMS is available only through the Customer’s own top-up.
Upon subscribing to this Bundle Customers will benefit of all the benefits listed in clause 3(a) above. Customers who subscribe before the 15th of the month will be given the full benefits upon subscription and again on the 15th of the month, whilst Customers joining after the 15th of the month shall receive the benefits listed in clause 3(a) upon subscription and again at the end of the month. This double benefit shall apply only during the first month of subscription.
Customers subscribed to the Tariff shall not be eligible to any other prepaid offer or promotion unless expressly stated by Melita. Any benefit, offer or promotion assigned to the Customer prior to subscribing to the Tariff shall be lost by the Customer upon subscription to this Tariff.
Customers on this Tariff may avail themselves of the SMS Bundles but cannot avail themselves of the Data Bundles.
b. A fibre powered internet connection of 50Mbps Surfer which includes:
- Up to 50Mbps download speed;
- Up to 3Mbps upload speed;
- Unlimited downloads subject to the Fair Usage Policy as stipulated in Clause 6;
- Five (5) email accounts with 100Mb per mailbox; and
- Free email scanning for viruses and spam protection.
- In order for Customers to benefit from this Bundle all services have to be registered under one account.
- The Fibre Power 50Mbps Surfer Hybrid Pack subscriptions shall be subject to an installation fee of €45, which is at the Customer’s sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
- This Bundle is subject to a Fair Usage Policy as follows: The fair usage download threshold for the 50MBps Fibre Powered Surfer Internet service is 250GB per month. This must be read in conjunction with clause the Internet Conditions of Service and Melita’s Acceptable Usage Policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Melita, the Customer’s use of the Bundle is excessive, Melita may ask the Customer to moderate his/her usage. If after Melita has informed the Customer to moderate his/her usage, the Customer fails to do so, Melita reserves the right to charge the Customer for the excessive element of his/her usage, suspend or terminate the Customer’s service or migrate him to another tariff plan. Furthermore, Melita reserves its right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s service if he/she abuses of the service and/or uses it in a way for which it is not intended.
- If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different tariff plan before the lapse of the 24 Month Term Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply. In such case, the Customer shall also refund Melita the retail cost of the handset/device.
- Customers subscribing to this Bundle agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with: (i) Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the Pre-paid plan Terms and Conditions, copies of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Bundle and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving the Customer 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If the Customer does not accept any such amendments, the Customer has the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.