Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
To get more help click here.
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of Melita plc’s (“Melita”) internet offer (“the Offer”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27270270.
1. This Offer starts from the 24th May 2011 (“Start Date”) and will continue until the 30th June 2012 (“End Date”), both days inclusive.
2. This Offer is valid to new Melita Internet subscribers who subscribe to a new 100Mbps Melita Internet connection and existing Melita customers (“the Customers”) subscribed to 5/10/20Mbps who wish to upgrade to 100Mbps during the offer dates for a minimum initial term of 24 months.
3. Any Customer eligible for this Offer will benefit from a 100Mbps internet subscription at a special discount price of €65.50, inclusive of VAT for the duration of the subscription.
4. All the charges for provision of the internet service shall be at the Customers sole expense, including installation fee (€40). All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
5. Customers partaking in this Offer agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the Service at the Installation Premises and the Specific Terms and Conditions of Service a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com/
6. In the eventuality that the Customer during the Offer period fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer and charge the standard full rate.
7. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent