Internet Fibre Power 500Mbps x 50Mbps
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the 500 Mbps Offer (“the Offer“) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
- This Offer will start from the 29 January 2024 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Offer is terminated by Melita.
- This Offer is available to all new and existing customers. For the avoidance of any doubt in order to subscribe to the Bundle, Customers are required to sign a new agreement.
- Customers subscribing to the Bundle shall be charged a monthly access fee of €29.99 and shall benefit from an internet connection with 500Mbps download and 50Mbps upload.
- Customers subscribed to the Offer shall be liable to pay the Monthly Access Fee for the subscription in accordance with Clause 3. The applicable Monthly Access Fee includes VAT but excludes any other applicable taxes.
- All connection, delivery and/or installation charges, shall be at the Customers sole expense. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed/activated.
- The service will commence when the Customer’s account is successfully activated by Melita.
- Customer subscribed to this Offer for a twenty-four month term (“Term”) must remain subscribed to the Services throughout the Term. If the Customer terminates or disconnects the Offer, Clause 10 of the Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
- Customers subscribing to the Offer agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing, the Internet Specific Terms and Conditions of Service and any other applicable Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available on Melita’s website.
- Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you 30 days’ written notice of such amendments and such amendments shall automatically become part of these Terms and Conditions at the end of the said notice period. If you do not accept any such amendments, you have the right to migrate on to a different tariff plan or terminate the service without incurring any penalty during the 30 day notice period.