Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Global Connector (“the Service”) being provided to customers (“the Customer”) by Melita plc. (“Melita”). Access to the benefits of this Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27 270 270.
1. This Service will start from the 26th September 2013 and will continue thereafter unless and until the Service is terminated by Melita.
2. The Service is available to all Existing or New TV and Internet Customers. Customers may opt to subscribe to the Service by calling our customer care on 27 270 270, by visiting one of our retail outlets or any Melita authorised agent.
3. Customer subscribing to this Service shall benefit from a virtual private network communications service (“VPN”) wherein the Customer shall have the facility of accessing IP based services abroad over direct connections between the Customer’s device and the VPN servers in the destination country.
4. Customer subscribed to this Service may operate their VPN service on 1 device. In order to access the Service, the Customer shall set-up a ‘MyMelita’ account which email address will be used to receive the User Name and Password which will be used to access the Service. Should the Customer already have a MyMelita account the User Name and Password shall be sent to the account’s email address.
5. Customers benefitting from this Service agree to protect their Username and Password from any unauthorised use. Customer shall be responsible for all actions tied to their Username and Password.
6. Should a Customer benefitting from this Service violate any laws of any jurisdiction, hack, crack, distribute viruses, conduct fraudulent activities, sabotage networks, phish and/or conduct any other illegal activity Melita reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Service immediately. Furthermore you acknowledge that Melita is obliged to provide the Services in conformity with Maltese Law including laws dealing with data retention and lawful intercept.
7. Monthly payment and benefits of the Service shall be automatically renewed once per billing cycle. It shall be so renewed until the Customer decides to terminate the Service or until the Service is withdrawn by Melita. Customer may terminate the Service at any point, subject to a minimum duration of one bill cycle, by calling our customer care on 27 270 270 or by visiting one of our retail outlets.
8. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Standard Terms and Conditions (special reference to the Internet Conditions of Service), Melita Self-Care Terms and Conditions and with any other relevant terms and conditions that apply.
9. Melita reserves the right to suspend, amend or otherwise alter the Service and these Terms and Conditions.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent