The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of Melita plc’s (“Melita”) internet incentive (“the Offer”). Access to the benefits of this Offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By partaking in this Offer, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions, without modification. For more information, please phone 27270270.
1. This Offer starts from the 11th June 2010 (“Start Date”) and will continue until the 31st October 2010 (“End Date”), both days inclusive.
2. This Offer is only valid to new Melita Internet subscribers (“the Customers”) who subscribe to a new Melita Internet connection on a minimum initial term of 24 months, between the Start Date and the End Date as defined above and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Offer together with Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the Service at the Installation Premises and the Specific Terms and Conditions of Service which are available by visiting https://www.melita.com/. Existing Melita internet subscribers who hold an active account as of the Offer’s Start Date are not considered as being new Melita Internet subscribers and are therefore not eligible to benefit from the Offer. With regard to the Customers taking part in the Offer, the Offer will commence when their account is successfully activated by Melita.
3. Any Customer eligible for this Offer will benefit from a 5Mbps + 2Mbps internet subscription at €6.99 for the first six (6) months, inclusive of VAT. For the purpose of this promotion, the internet package that is included in the Offer refers only to the Melita Medium+2 Internet packages (5Mbps + 2Mbps).
4. All the charges for provision of the internet service shall be at the Customers sole expense, including any connection and/or installation fee. All charges shall be due as of the date that the service is installed.
5. Upon termination of the Offer (End Date), the Customers shall be charged the standard full rate for the Melita Medium+2 Internet package currently charged at €15.85.
6. Customers partaking in this Offer agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which should be read in conjunction with Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are provided to the Customer for signing upon physical installation of the Service at the Installation Premises and the Specific Terms and Conditions of Service a copy of which are available on Melita’s website – https://www.melita.com/
7. In the eventuality that the Customer during the Offer period fails to meet any of the payments due, Melita reserves the right to suspend/terminate the Offer with respect to that particular Customer and charge the standard full rate for the Melita Medium+2 Internet package.
8. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this Offer and these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.