Top Up Pay Bill
- Flexi Bundle
The following are the Terms and Conditions applicable in respect of the Melita Unlimited Post-Paid Tariff 24 months (“the Tariff”) being provided to a post-paid customer (“the Customer”) by Melita Limited. (“Melita”). Access to and use of this Tariff is subject to the following Terms. For more information, please contact Customer Care on 100 (call is free) from your Melita Mobile number, or +356 77100100 from any other network.
1. This Post-Paid Tariff is available to all Customers entering into a 24 month agreement with Melita (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’) who were previously on the Unlimited Pay monthly plan between January 2010 and April 2011.
3. All charges deriving from this Tariff include VAT, but excluding Excise tax and all other taxes.
4. Customers subscribing to this Tariff shall benefit from the following, subject to the level of access fee chosen:
|Monthly Access Fee||€12.50||€15.50||€25.50|
|Voice Calls to Melita Mobile*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Voice Calls to Melita Fixed*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Voice Calls to Off-Net Numbers*||Unlimited to any 2** numbers on any networks||Unlimited to any 3** numbers on any network||Unlimited to any 5** numbers on any network|
|Voice Calls Included||30 min to other networks||60 min to other networks||120 min to other networks|
|SMS||30 to all networks||60 to all networks||120 to all networks|
*Excluding calls to premium rated numbers and calls made whilst roaming.
**A Customer is entitled to allocate 2, 3 or 5 off-net numbers (depending on the access fee level) on any network (both fixed and mobile), towards which he shall benefit from unlimited voice calls. In order to allocate these numbers dial 16860 from your Melita Mobile number and follow the instructions. The first 2, 3 or 5 allocations (depending on the access fee level) are free, as long as all the allocations are utilised. Any further changes shall be charged at €3 per change. The €3 charge shall also be applicable if a Customer having allocated only one off-net number, changes this number leaving the other place unallocated.
Usage over the above shall be charged according to the Tariff rates as published on Melita’s website https://www.melita.com/.
5. A Customer subscribed to this Tariff is entitled to purchase an unlimited bolt-on SMS package at the standard monthly charge of €5. The monthly charge shall be billed over and above the monthly access fee. The bolt-on SMS package shall include unlimited SMS to all local mobile numbers whilst in Malta (excluding premium rated numbers).
6. Customer on this Tariff cannot avail from the €0.10c On-Net Offer.
7. If the Customer terminates the Agreement, disconnects, downgrades or migrates onto a different tariff plan before the lapse of the Initial Term of 24 months, the Customer shall be liable to pay Melita the penalties stipulated in the Agreement 9. Migration requests to any other tariff plan are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective tariff. Melita reserves the right to not to entertain migration requests by Customers from this Tariff onto another tariff plan.
8. Customers subscribing to this Tariff may opt in to the following service:
(i) To check current usage balance by sending an SMS to Melita.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the balance indicated in the SMS sent by Melita in respect of the services provided in terms of this clause might not be accurate since it may not include all charges and discounts applicable.
9. When subscribed to an unlimited service Melita will not limit your bandwidth or set monthly thresholds, your service will remain unlimited. Nevertheless, your use of the service is subject to your using it for private, personal and legitimate consumer purposes. You should not use the service in an illegal manner causing congestion and threats to the security of the network. Should such a situation arise Melita will not apply restrictions to your download capacity, but will first make reasonable efforts to contact you.
10. Melita’s Standard Terms and Conditions, the post-paid Terms and Conditions of Service and any other relevant terms and conditions shall apply, provided that in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the post-paid Standard Terms and Conditions, then these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
11. Melita reserves the right to stop, suspend, amend or otherwise alter this tariff and these terms and conditions subject to applicable law. If Melita decides to terminate this Tariff, all Customers on this tariff shall be automatically shifted onto another Tariff plan.
Chat With Us
Connecting you to a live agent...
There was a problem connecting you to a live agent